- LOCATION -
- COMING -
- CONTACT -
2 miles Northwest of UT &
11 sold & pre-sold
One of the City's
Say hello to a home in the woods. Knoxville's urban amenities just
2 miles down the hill.
Invest in an ultra-energy-efficient urban cottage that puts you at the center of your life,
not your stuff.
All Urban Cottages Feature:
One tiled bath - bathtub
One bedroom - queen
3 Covered porches, 8x16 feet ea.
Real stairs, no ladders
10 feet ceilings
Energy Star doors, windows, heat, air
Tankless hot water heaters
6-inch thick walls
1G internet hookup
Site-built on permanent foundation
Certified by City of Knoxville
inspectors during construction
640 sq.ft. of green living
Walk Your Neighborhood
Richmond Orchard is an easy 15-minute walk
(or 5-minute bike ride) to:
• Supermarket and 17th St. where KAT bus leaves for U.T. or Pellissippi State every 30 min.
• Buck Toms Park (18 acres of urban wilderness) on Richmond Hill Road
• Beardsley Organic Farm & Greenhouse
• Murphy Branch Public Library where 2 KAT bus routes stop on the way Downtown
• And just a 15-minute bike ride to Gay Street
Enter "Richmond Orchard TN" into Google maps to find us!
Be in the Loop
& BE ENTERED TO WIN DINNER FOR 2
IN KNOXVILLE'S FIRST URBAN COTTAGE
How will you use my email address?
We share invitations to urban green living events in Knoxville and sneak peek tours of the cottages. No more than 10 emails per year :)
We share your info with no one - ever.